Thursday, November 20, 2008

blah!

hhmmm....yhh...duunnoo y em writtin...n wht?...jus thot of writin....life is so ..confusin?mess??..dunno...bt not perfect 4 sure...of course, u wud b thinkin whts da reason 4 it...weell...i really dunno...

everythin is jus fine..collge is blah!!!...srsly!...1st da class got divided..n den probs wid teachers!...man dis sem is hell!..i jus dunno wht went wrong..where?!...mayb its cos of da new class n al...dunno.....summer was gr8!...went to spain ..trust me..it was a blast!...srsly!...had loads of fun...da much needed break changd me...alot!...was much more relaxed n calm..bt da hectic collge lyf n da monotonous 1 is pushin me back 2 da “D-ZONE”..yh da 1 i was in 4 lyk 2 yrz!...

nothing gud happenin in lyf..da more i work hard da more em pushd back...y???...dis bugs me...it does!..i mean u work hard 4 dayz..n da end results!..u jus fail..u jus don’t make it!...

i knw em pretty ambitious...bt who isn’t!...i mean cmon...u hav 2 hav a goal in lyf..my goal is 2 b at da top!...TOP!..n wen i try to...i jus fall back!...its not tht emu sin a short-cut!...n those who use..thy jus achieve it!..

My life is jus filled wid probs!...collge probs...n den....jus everythin sucks!...i feel so alone at times..knowin tht piple r der 4 me...stiill!!..its jus tht..i don’t knw who can understand me...my thoughts....i knw i hav da best family,best cuzins,best frends in da world..still...still i dunno y..i feel alone....

Dats my life....LIFE.....life????

No comments: