Tuesday, August 25, 2009

SPEAK

This poem is inspired by a movie ”speak”. A television film about a 15 yr old gal, who is raped.unable to tell anyone about it, her life becomes numb, where she is jus livin for the sake of it..


Its another normal day at school

For everyone

But me...

I try hard to concentrate

In class,

But i jus wander off

Like always.

I wish i could jus disappear,

None would notice that i was gone.

But its not possible,

No matter how hard i try.

Life hasn’t been easy

Since The day when it all happened.

My friends...best friends,

Are no longer there for me.

They blame me for all that happened.

I wish i could tell them,

Tell them what he did to me.

Wish i could speak.

But the words jus wont come out.

I doubt they ever would.

Another has come to an end,

My efforts to lead a normal life

Have failed

Again.

Tomorrow will be yet another normal day

For all but me...

i gues i would die,

tryin to speak...

No comments: