Saturday, January 9, 2010

LEMME GO


Frustrated i throw the pen away,
i scream,
but no1 hears.
my heart longs 4 freedom,
let me out of here!
its cries in pain.

my soul wants to fly off,
break off the chains of agony.
i clutch my arms together,
my nails dig deep into the skin.
the scars of yesterday still fresh,
as i make place for more.

No1 knows, no1 aware.
the pain kills me inside.
each part of me has givin up.
Its tired, tired of tryin to live.
But my heart still beats,
not by will.
It lives 4 U.
It has no wish to beat,
bt beats 4 u.

Smile returns to my face,
as i c ur face,
your so filled with lyf,
so happy...
tears roll down my face.
I Pray to God,
to bless you 4ever.
to fulfill all of ur wishes.

N i pray tht wen tym cums
n i hav to leave...
You let go of me.
Yes, it would b unbearable,
but let go.

Dont shed your tears on my grave,
4 thy r precious.
smile n think of the wonderful moments
that v shared.
Smile, cos near or far,
in this world, or the other
I wil b der
alwayz.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeh mere liye likha???
dodo