Saturday, January 9, 2010

MY PRECIOUS GEMS

As i lay on the bed,

I think of al the piple

In my life.

Each precious than the precious gems.

Each more important

Than the air i breathe.

A smile crosses my face,

As i think of my frends.

Who hav been wid me thru

The hardest of times.

My family, who made me wht i am today.

Many say its da tru love, its him

Who fills your life with al of the happiness in the world.

I lauf n think, how unlucky they r...

Who don’t have such frends n family

Each of whom resembles the rays of the sun

That can brighten the grey dayz..

I close my eyes n pray

To have them besides me 4ever.

n have the strength to be there 4 dem

jus lyk thy hav been 4 me..

may god bless them with a lyf filled with happiness n bliss..

n they never hav ne tears bt tears of joy in their eyes.

No comments: